COVID-19 Update: Activity & Learning at The Hub
- All employees will wear a face mask or face shield at all times.
- Children 6 ft apart from each other unless siblings.
- Handwashing after bathroom use and before meals. There will also be a timer to wash hands every hour. Hand sanitizers are at the entrance to the center, to lunchroom and restroom.
- Only 12 children max in the center throughout the day to ensure 6 ft or more apart.
Ages 5 - 14 only.
- One parent at a time in the center as children are brought in and out.
- The teacher will check-in and check-out all children.
- Preferrable, the same person to check-in and pick up the child.
- No-touch thermometer check on arrival to center.