COVID-19 Update: Activity & Learning at The Hub
- All employees will wear a face shield at all times and an additional mask with working directly with children.
- Children 6 ft apart from each other unless siblings.
- Handwashing after bathroom use, before meals with sanitizers used as they change work station. There are also sanitizers at the entrance to the Hub.
- Only 15 people max in the Hub throughout the day to ensure everyone's protection.
Ages 5 - 14 only.
- One parent at a time in the center as children are brought in and picked up.
- The teacher will check-in and check-out all children.
- Preferrable, the same person to check-in and pick up the child.
- No-touch thermometer check on arrival to Hub. Remember to also check their temperature at home before coming to the Hub.